I help people to be at peace with themselves, to know their own value, to be emotionally and mentally coherent and to be in tune with the mystery of their own existence.
Being clear and centred in your daily environment is vital if your intent is to operate at your optimum level of effectiveness, or to integrate a personal spiritual dimension into your work. It’s also of primary importance for holistic practitioners and pretty much anyone who interacts with other people on a daily basis.
Everyday reality, however, invites you to scatter your energies and abandon your true centre in almost every interaction. At times this feels like there’s nowhere to turn for a way back to your centre. When this happens you lose focus and it becomes a struggle to sustain your connection to your own flow of well-being.
- Maybe you love being with, and working with people, but often feel drained?
- Perhaps you have a sense that you can go much deeper in your personal connections, or work with people, but can’t figure out how to get there.
- You know you would like to be able to respond in a balanced conscious way when you find your equilibrium challenged by clients, or colleagues.
- You want to manage your own evolution, maintaining a high level of awareness in your private relationships and in your professional life.
Self-retrieval is the process of reclaiming your self for yourself. Reclaiming your energy and holding a centred, grounded, presence are important skills to develop in achieving optimum potential.
Self-Retrieval is simple in principle, yet beyond accepted conventions of personal development. Soul and ancestral memories have a significant influence, as does the energy field of your cultural environment. These and similar phenomena interact outside the realm of normal awareness to define you in ways that can only be guessed at ordinarily. The primary tool for Self-Retrieval is Spiritual Intelligence.
Spiritual Intelligence is a resource that enables you to implement radical changes in your life, and to be at peace with yourself in the process – to reclaim your self for yourself. Spiritual Intelligence is an innate dynamic organic wisdom – the wisdom of the heart. This wisdom lives inside us all. It’s constantly talking to us in ways we’re not used to hearing.
Your Spiritual Intelligence is unique to you. It’s encoded into the essence of your being. It also sends you little messages when it’s time to take stock of yourself – you can check out some of these messages here.
Spiritual Intelligence is not some supernatural power only available to a few special people; it’s something that we all have, but because it’s not mainstream it can seem mysterious – and mystical. Exploring Spiritual Intelligence is about experiencing what it means to be alive as an empowered human being. It provides sustainable Self-Retrieval by …
- the generation of genuine self-acceptance and self-trust: being at home in your own skin and at peace with yourself
- the development of your authentic self-expression: recognising the unique value of what you have to offer the world
- the defusing of destructive emotional reactions: learning to stay centred and balanced in stressful situations
- the identification and neutralising of unconscious conditioning: eliminating the effects of beliefs that disconnect you from your true nature
- elimination of false agendas and priorities: staying aligned with your heart, identifying your own needs and your own path
This work helps you to develop an integrated approach to life, reducing tension and conflict. The guiding principles can be found in DEVELOPING SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE – The Power Of You,